Japanese Steamed Egg Custard
Ingredients (2 Servings)
・2medium shrimps without shells and heads
・1.05oz (30g) chicken breast
・2sliced fish sausages
・1tbsp (15ml) Shirodashi
・1cup (200ml) water
- Beaten eggs and strain it.
- Mix strained beaten egg and Shirodashi
- Remove back veins from the shirimp.
- Cut the chicken breat, shiitake mushrooms and fish sausages into bit-size pieces.
- Place cut ingredients in 2 individual bowls. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cover each container with a lid and place in a steam cooker.
Steam over low heat for about 15 minutes.