Terms and conditions of use
Concerning use of Ninben's website (hereafter referred to as "the Company" and "this website" respectively), please read and agree upon the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you will not be allowed to use this website. Use of this website, assumes that you have assented to all terms and conditions below.
1. Usage conditions and disclaimers
■ Publication contents
Close attention is paid to the content posted, but its integrity, accuracy, usefulness, etc. is not guaranteed. In addition, please be aware that additions, changes, modifications, and deletion of publication contents may be done without prior notice. The Company does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur to the customer as a result of using this website.
Third party websites that are linked to from this website are managed under the responsibility of their respective entities or individuals, and are not under the Company’s control. The Company does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur to the customer as a result of visiting a website linked through this website. Linked websites are subject to their terms and conditions posted, and shall be used at your own risk.
■ Temporary suspension of the website
The Company reserves the right to suspend service of the website without prior notice as necessary in the case of maintenance or failure of the web server, fires, power outages, and natural disasters such as earthquakes, or for other operations or techniques. The Company does not assume any responsibility for damages caused by this suspension.
The copyrights for all information including images and documents (hereafter referred to as "contents") posted on this website are attributed to the Company. These are protected by copyright law, and so customers are allowed to duplicate the contents for limited use either personally or in the home, but adapting them to other websites or printed materials is prohibited. Please be aware that using the contents without permission from the Company may result in a violation of copyright law.
All names, logos, and trademarks used in this website (hereafter referred to collectively as "trademarks") belong to the Company and are protected by trademark laws, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act, and other intellectual property right laws and regulations. As customers do not have a license to use these trademarks, please refrain from using them without permission.
Please contact the Company if you wish to link to this website. Links from the following websites shall be refused.
- Websites contrary to public order and morals
- Websites with the potential to harm the Company’s business or credibility
- Websites with the potential to bring disgrace on specific individuals or groups or those defame specific individuals or groups.
Even after a link has been approved, it may be refused if the link is determined to not meet the spirit of this website or if there is potential for it to harm the Company's credibility.
If a link is posted, please set the target option of the link tag <href> to "_top" or "_blank" so that the linked page is not displayed in the frame of the original link.
Be aware that pages on this website may be changed or deleted without notice due to structure changes of the website, etc.
Basic policy for protecting personal information
Personal information is important property to an individual. For all who engage in business with Ninben, we comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and by dealing with personal information accurately and securely, we earn the confidence of customers while ensuring their peace of mind, safety, and trust.
1. Acquisition of personal information
Ninben (hereafter referred to as "the Company") will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
- 1) The Company will use personal information within the range shown at the time of acquisition, to a degree necessary for guaranteeing performance of business.
- 2) The Company will ensure the proper supervision is carried out in order to protect privacy of the personal information after a rigorous investigation for each third party.
3. Third party provision of personal information
With the exception of cases specified in the laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual in advance.
4. Management of personal information
- 1) The Company will manage personal information safety and maintain its accuracy.
- 2) The Company shall take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, tampered with, or leaked.
- 3) The company shall not allow leakage of personal information caused by it being taken out, sent to an external location, etc.
5. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
The Company acknowledges the fact that a person has the right to request the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of their own personal information, and should such a request be received, the Company shall respond promptly. For any questions, comments, or concerns related to the Company's handling of personal information, please contact our "Department for Complaints and Consultation Concerning Personal Information."
6. System and organization
- 1) The Company has appointed a personal information protection administrator to conduct proper management of personal information.
- 2) The Company will conduct research on the appropriate management of personal information with respect to officers and employees, to ensure the proper handling of personal information in day to day operations.
7. Development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of personal information protection compliance programs
The Company has established a personal information protection compliance program (including this policy, "Personal Information Protection Regulations," and other provisions and rules). This is carried out by employees and is well known by the stakeholders, and the Company will continue to improve it.
- ・When a customer is logged into the authentication service, by referring to the registration information of the customer that has been stored, a customized service for each customer can be provided.
- ・Based on usage of the website, content that the customers are interested in can be determined in order to display the most appropriate advertising on the website.
- ・In order to investigate the number of users and traffic visiting our website
- ・In order to improve our services
- ・In order to maintain security by prompting customers to re-enter their passwords (for re-authentication) after a certain amount of time has elapsed since they last used the website.
In addition, cookies may be saved or referenced in order to ensure advertisments of the Company to be delivered via contracted third party websites.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a mechanism for storing information when a web page is being used, such as the usage history and input content sent and received between the browser and the server, which is saved as a file on the customer's computer. The next time that the same page is accessed, the information in the cookies is used and the items displayed on the page change for each customer. If the customer has allowed the sending and recieving of cookies in their browser settings, the website can recieve the cookie from the user's browser. For privacy protection, the customer's browser only sends cookies that have been sent to and recieved from the server of that website.
- ・Customers can chose from various settings regarding the sending and recieving of cookies, including "Allow all cookies," "Do not allow any cookies," and "Notify the user when a cookie is recieved." The setting method depends on the browser. Check the "Help" menu of your browser for information on how to setup cookies.
- ・If "Do not allow any cookies" is selected you will not be able to recieve services that require authentification, and you may be subject to restrictions concerning the use of various services on the internet.