Ingredients (2 Servings)
・3tbsps Tsuyu no moto
・1tbsp cooking sake
・1/6 oz (5g) garlic
・1/6 oz (5g) ginger
・3tbsps potato starch
・3tbsps wheat cooking oil for deep-frying
・10.5 oz (300g) chicken thighs, boneless
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite-size pieces.
- Grate the ginger and garlic. Place with Tsuyu no moto and sake into a bowl.
Put the chicken and marinate it for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Rub beaten egg on the chicken and dust with potato starch and wheat.
Shake off excess.
- Heat the oil over medium heat to 340℉ (170℃).
- Deep-fry for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown and floating to the surface.