(Japanese egg omelet)
・Suitable amount…Salad oil
・Suitable amount…Grated daikon radish
- Mix well ★ingredients in a bowl.
- Add some salad oil into a cold frying pan and heat it on a medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture into a frying pan, mix a little bit with chopsticks, and roll it to the front when the egg is half-cooked.
- Cover the frying pan with a oil again, pour 1/2 of the egg mixture, mix with a chopsticks, and roll it.
Repeat the same steps until you finish all the egg mixture.
- Roll the omelet using a makisu (rolling mat) with a plastic film, and leave it for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Cut the omelet and serve it with some grated daikon radish.